Products For Screen Printing
- Choose a garment and garment colour from our many styles and price ranges.
- Add text, upload your own image or design or chose one of our many images and position them on the garment.
- Every order is reviewed by our design and sales team and, if needed, we will recommend to you any improvements or suggestions that we have.
- Your saved design is then used to produce a high quality ‘decorated’ finished product using screen printing, digital printing or embroidery.
Our Online Designer For Custom T-shirts
- At Shirtlab we believe our online designer is unique. We believe it is easier to use, yet more functional and better value than any current site on the internet.
- If you are stuck for ideas or would like to see some examples of what our on-line designer can do then have a look at our IDEAS page.
- At Shirtlab we can use both screen printing and embroidery for garment decoration, however our designer is currently set up solely for screen printing. If you would like to use embroidery in any design either use the designer and add this to the order comments or just give us a call on 08000725334
- Start Designing Now!
Our Custom Clothing Services
- Screen printing (also known as t-shirt printing), embroidery and digital printing are all services that we offer IN-HOUSE. Unlike many of our competitors who act as agents for other screen printers our service is a complete and hands-on business so we are able to fully control all of our production processes and quality of finished garments.
- EMBROIDERY - please note that our Design Lab is only able to deal with printed designs using the online payment system. However, we do just as much embroidery at Shirtlab, across a wide range of products. Feel free to fill in the Quick Quote and upload your design and send it to us with any comments should you need any embroidery or embroidered designs.
- We would also like our customers to know that printing onto garments is a complex process. Particularly when it comes to multi-coloured designs uploaded by customers, we need to reserve the right to decide on the best imprint method to use. In the main we prefer to use high quality screen printing or digital printing to produce the customised garment. This, in our view, produces the best results. However, there maybe some instances (a photograph onto a single t-shirt, for example) where we would use high quality thermal prints to achieve the desired result. Either way our aim is always the same - to produce high quality, printed custom clothing that our customers will love!
- Very occasionally we may have a technical issue with a design where we are unable to proceed with the order or that a particular garment maybe out of stock. In either of these cases we will always try to find an alternative way forward for our customer. But failing that we will make a full refund of any money paid.
Our Pricing For Screen Printing
- Our price promise to you is that there are no hidden extras – it is all-inclusive– the price you see is the price you pay. We are also cheaper than nearly all of our competitors.
- Pricing is made up of a number of variables including choice of garment; colour of garment; the number of print positions; number of colours in each design and the number of garments within an order. Please note that we do reserve the right to check and confirm the number of stated colours in any uploaded designs.
- Our pricing is in real time so you can see how changes to the above will vary the price of the garment/s.
- Short on time? If you prefer we can send you a quote. Just give our sales team a call and discuss your requirements.
- Our normal turnaround time is 10 working days. Depending on our workload we may be able to get things to you quicker.
- Need a rush job? We can guarantee a 5 working day turnaround but at an additional cost of 20% of the total order value.
- On all group orders we use a guaranteed couriered service.
- On orders of 5 or less (individual and gift orders) we send by guaranteed post.
- For both screen printing and embroidery our minimum order is 6 items – we believe this to be the lowest order minimum on the web!
- For digital printing the minimum order is just one!
Blank T-shirt & Other Garment Orders
- We can supply plain garments (without a screen print or embroidery)
- All plain garment orders are subject to an additional £10 delivery charge, payable seperately by credit card
Shirtlab can accept the following order payment methods:
- Credit or Debit Card. Payments are made securely using Paypal.
- Bank Transfer. Contact Us for account details.
- Purchase Order - for qualified companies and businesses we are able to offer a purchase order/invoice system. Please call 0800 289600 to discuss this with a member of our sales team.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns or just need any other information then please do not hesitate to contact the Shirtlab team on 0800 289600. Or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for snail mail feel free to send us a letter to Shirtlab, 5 Ferrymills, Osney Mead, Oxford, OX2 0ES